Scribble 2! Scribble 2!

could be better

the zoomed in style of the camera than pans around a bit is annoying and totally unnecessary making it hard to control. unfortunately.

it would be a lot better if it was like the original.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

error?

when i click play, a bloke and a bike move in from the right, and the bike bounces and the bloke dances, but the game doesnt start! what do i do?

Zombie Soundboard Zombie Soundboard

just another soundboard...

and from someone who hates soundboards?? after listening to them once, it'll never be used again i'm afraid.

---2D Targets--- ---2D Targets---

very average

why was there no mouse pointer after i press spacebar to get back to the menu at the play button?

X-treme Pain for a Week X-treme Pain for a Week

the games too fast!!!!!!!!!!

i vote "this makes poop look good" cos u dont see any piss!!

j-andon responds:

I am sorry for not adding more piss...
I thought there was already enough blood, shit and pee on newgrounds?

Stereoscopic test Stereoscopic test

neat

that was quite good, but in my opinion the cubes should have been shaded and not skeletal, as making it stereoscopic is to make it look 3d already, and thats all making it skeletal does.

if you do a cartoon or something else with this technique, it might harm my eyes tho... my foreheads hurting now, and i only stared at it for 46 minutes....

ArtBIT responds:

lol
I'm working on 3D engine, so you could make your own objects to view... stay tuned...

Make-A-Berry v1.1 Make-A-Berry v1.1

it works

but thats about it. its still just a character creating flash, which is never really any fun in my opionion, and because you had to scroll through the parts ina list, its hard to see what there is without scrolling backwards and forwards.

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

hmmmm

sometimes the ball drops itself on the mat, and then you cant shoot. and the exit button didnt work on several occasions.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

working on fixing that, thanks for the review!

unit converter unit converter

works well

slight error: standard atmospheric pressure is not a unit of measurement, its is just a value, ie. 1bar, or whatever it is. just like the distance from my house to the post office has a value of 1.2 miles, and is not a unit of measurement in itself.

so i dont know what value you used for it. did u mean psi?

caboos1 responds:

listen to soldierNiraq bitch. no im just kiddin thx for the review. be happy :)

Bia: Earned in Blood Bia: Earned in Blood

well made

but its a bit laggy. and gets a bit boring afetr a coupla minutes